Business Intelligence Consultant - Qlik
- Working through customer specifications and develop solutions in line with defined requirements.
- Strategizing and ideating the solution design (create prototypes and/or wireframes) before beginning on creating the application or solution.
- Creating load scripts and QVDs to support dashboards.
- Creating data models in Qlik Sense to support dashboards.
- Leading data discovery, assessment, analysis, modeling and mapping efforts for Qlik dashboards.
- Developing visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Qlik
- Connecting to data sources ( MS SQL SERVER, ORACLE, SAP), importing data and transforming data for Business Intelligence.
- Translating data into informative visuals and reports.
- Developing, publishing and scheduling reports as per the business requirements.
- Implementing application security layer models in Qlik.
- Knowledge of data visualisation and data analytics principles and skills –including good user experience/UI Design.
- Hands-on developer on Qlik Sense development.
- Knowledge of writing SQL queries.
- Exposure to Azure Cloud.
- Exceptional analytical skills, problem solving skills and excellent communications skills.
- Open to relocate to anywhere in India / outside India.
- Degree in Computer Science Engineering disciplines or MCA.
- 2-4 years of hands on Qlik experience
- Qlik Sense certification would be preferred
Email : Hr@lagozon.com
Mobile : +91 98105 15823
Lagozon Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Unit No.009, 2nd Floor, EMAAR MGF – The Palm Square, Golf Course Ext. Road, Sec-66, Gurugram, Haryana, 122002, India
8:30 a.m to 5:30 p.m
February 14, 2021